Strategies and techniques to improve asset performance Asset Integrity Management Summit Asia - in collaboration with PETRONAS
is the only regional event to bring together asset integrity professionals from E & P, refineries and O & G transportation is running this November.
As the industry faces challenges with aging assets and ever increasing demand for online performance, Asset Integrity Management Summit Asia presents you with new strategies for AIM’s efficient adoption – from FEED stage to retrofit – to cover the entire life cycle of assets.
How to integrate lean AIM policies for multi-vertical, multiple assets? How to maximise assets’ online performance without compromising HSE? What cost efficient techniques are available for enhancing reliability and inspection standards?
Here is a personal invitation from Datuk Anuar Taib, Vice President/CEO, Production & Development Petronas.
- Develop a multi-vertical, multiple-asset AIM strategy
- Learn how to control OPEX through early integration of AIM practices
- Adopt a lean model for AIM practice in optimising investment
- Enhance FEED and construction practices
- Gain new techniques in rotating and static asset management
For the First Time:
- 18 global experts from E & P, Refining and Transportation speaking
- 8 case studies on successful AIM implementation
- Specialised streamed sessions on specific AIM issues for Rotating and Static Equipment
- New techniques to enhance pipeline integrity like mitigating electrical interference presented
Who should attend Asset Integrity Management Summit Asia?
If you are involved in:
- Asset integrity management
- Reliability & Inspection
join us at Asset Integrity Management Summit Asia 2013 and you're guaranteed to take back essential knowledge on how lean AIM policies can improve efficiency in asset performance.
You'll leave the conference equipped with the latest techniques and trends in developing a multi-vertical, multiple-asset AIM strategy, how to control OPEX through early integration of AIM practices and enhance FEED and construction practices to improve AIM delivery.
You can also look forward to meeting E & P operators/owners, leading practitioners of AIM/HSE, engineering/construction firms and technology providers in oil and gas industry.
Contact us today to discuss how you can get involved at email@example.com or call +65 6722 9388 for more details.