Extending Service Life and Minimising Downtime of Ageing Assets
With 80% of regional assets well over their design life, Oil & Gas asset owners/operators are implementing major integrity improvement programmes to minimise productivity downtime, increase production and improve returns on investments.
Enhanced coordination between all functional groups including Operational Excellence, Process Safety, HSE and Production is absolutely crucial to ensure success of these programmes.
How can Oil & Gas companies optimise their AIM investments? How can they systematically integrate AIM leading to improved asset performance? How preventive maintenance can be efficiently converted to predictive maintenance? Which new material/equipment innovations help major players in ensuring asset maintenance while still on-line?
Meet heads of asset integrity, reliability, maintenance and process safety/HSE from more than 22 major oil & gas firms/refineries at the 4th annual Asset Integrity Management Summit Asia – to know which practical and cost effective materials/equipment/technology solutions they have deployed to improve their ageing assets’ integrity and performance.
- Understand how to improve multi-level AIM acceptance for higher OE – from PETRONAS
- Learn how to implement AIM through a step-by-step analysis – from ADMA – OPCO
- Enhance coordination by merging key functions of stakeholder groups – from BG E & P
- Optimise maintenance scheduling through new techniques in data analysis – from CNOOC
- Minimise unexpected shutdowns by improving predictive maintenance – from PTTEP
View the full agenda here or register today to enjoy early bird discounts for an all access pass!
New Interactive Learning Opportunities
- Full day masterclass: 10 November 2014
How to Incorporate Lifecycle Analysis (LCA) into Integrity and Maintenance Planning of an Asset
- Fiorenzo Calo, Loss Prevention Specialist, STUDIO ING CALO
- 3 Technical Workshops: 13 November 2014
Ensuring Successful Implementation of an Asset Management System for Major Oil & Gas Projects
- Ahmed Said Kotb, Team Leader – Asset Management, ADMA-OPCO
- Addressing Pipeline Integrity Issues Due to Erosion Exposure at Highways and Waterway Crossings: Techniques and Case Studies
- Alok Gurtu, Head – Pipeline Integrity, RELIANCE GAS TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE
- Planning, Scheduling and Auditing Maintenance for Ageing Assets: How to Create a Practical Matrix for Higher Operational Efficiency?
- Marwan Elbendary, Senior Operations & Maintenance Coordinator, CNOOC
What the Industry Says...
"AIM Summit exposed me to the importance on AIM within our business"Mohd Azridz Bin Mohd Radzuan, Senior Executive - Knowledge Management, PETRONAS CARIGALI
"Very informative - keeping industrialist up-to-date about safe operation of assets while improving business topline growth and profitability with the help of new advanced technology"Chantharan Ramasamy, Assistant Vice President - Account Management, ABB Malaysia